NDC: 50090-5244-0 90 TABLET in a BOTTLE
NDC: 50090-5244-1 30 TABLET in a BOTTLE
Patients should be advised:
- of the potential benefits and risks of fenofibrate tablets.
- not to use fenofibrate tablets if there is a known hypersensitivity to fenofibrate or fenofibric acid.
- of medications that should not be taken in combination with fenofibrate tablets.
- that if they are taking coumarin anticoagulants, fenofibrate tablets may increase their anti-coagulant effect, and increased monitoring may be necessary.
- to continue to follow an appropriate lipid-modifying diet while taking fenofibrate tablets.
- to take fenofibrate tablets once daily with a meal at the prescribed dose, swallowing each tablet whole.
- to return to their physician’s office for routine monitoring.
- to inform their physician of all medications, supplements, and herbal preparations they are taking and any change to their medical condition. Patients should also be advised to inform their physicians prescribing a new medication that they are taking fenofibrate tablet.
- to inform their physician of any muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness; onset of abdominal pain; or any other new symptoms.
- not to breastfeed during treatment with fenofibrate and for 5 days after the final dose.
Ajanta Pharma USA Inc. Bridgewater, NJ 08807.
Made in India.
|FENOFIBRATE fenofibrate tablet|
|Labeler — A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL (50090-5244)|
Revised: 10/2020 A-S Medication Solutions
RxDrugLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed prescription drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by RxDrugLabels.com. Every individual prescription drug label and package insert entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.