Pyrazinamide Tablets, USP 500 mg are round, white, scored tablets, debossed S above the score, 660 below the score.
Unit dose packages of 100 (10 x 10) NDC 60687-138-01
Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Do not use if blister is torn or broken.
- Drug Information, American Hospital Formulary Service. American Society of Hospital Pharmacists. Bethesda, MD. 1991.
- USPDI, Drug Information for the Health Care Professional. United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Inc. Rockville, MD. 1991:1B:2226-2227.
- Goodman-Gilman A, Rall TW, Nies AS, Taylor P. The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics , ed 8. New York, Pergamon Press. 1990;1154.
- Treatment of tuberculosis and tuberculosis infection in adults and children. Am Rev Respir Dis. 1986;134:363-368.
- Reynolds JEF, Parfitt K, Parsons AV, Sweetman-SC. Martindale The Extra Pharmacopoeia , ed 29. London, The Pharmaceutical Press. 1989;569-570.
- Bioassay of pyrazinamide for possible carcinogenicity. National Cancer Institute Carcinogenesis Technical Report Series No. 48, 1978.
- Zerger E, Anderson B, Haworth S, Lawlor T, Mortelmans K, Speck W. Salmonella mutagenicity tests: III. Results from the testing of 255 chemicals. Environ Mutagen. 1987;9 (Suppl 9):1-109.
- Roman IC, Georgian L. Cytogenetic effects of some antituberculosis drugs in vitro. Mutation Research. 1977;48:215-224.
- Holdiness M. Antituberculosis drugs and breast-feeding. Arch Intern Med. 1984;144:1888.
- Turcios N, Evans H. Preventing and managing tuberculosis in children. J Resp Dis. 1989;10(6)(Jun):23.
- Starke JR. Multidrug therapy for tuberculosis in children. Pediatr Infec Dis J. 1990;9:785-793.
- Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drugs; proposed addition of “geriatric use” subsection in the labeling. Federal Register. 1990;55(212)(Nov 1):46134-46137.
- Stamathakis G, Montes C, Trouvin JH, et al. Pyrazinamide and pyrazinoic acid pharmacokinetics in patients with chronic renal failure. Clinical Nephrology. 1988;30:230-234.
American Health Packaging unit dose blisters (see
How Supplied section) contain drug product from Par Pharmaceutical as follows:
(500 mg / 100 UD) NDC 60687-138-01 packaged from NDC 67253-660
American Health Packaging Columbus, OH 43217
NDC 60687- 138 -01
100 Tablets (10 x 10) Rx Only
Usual Adult Dosage: 15-30 mg/kg once daily, not to
exceed 2 g. See package insert for full prescribing
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted
between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) [see USP Controlled
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION: Do not use if blister is torn or
The drug product contained in this package is from
NDC # 67253-660, Par Pharmaceutical.
Packaged and Distributed by:
American Health Packaging
Columbus, Ohio 43217
Pyrazinamide Tablet, USP
|PYRAZINAMIDE pyrazinamide tablet|
|Labeler — American Health Packaging (929561009)|
|American Health Packaging||929561009||repack (60687-138)|
Revised: 04/2020 American Health Packaging
RxDrugLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed prescription drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by RxDrugLabels.com. Every individual prescription drug label and package insert entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.