Pyrazinamide Tablets USP contain pyrazinamide 500 mg. They are supplied as white, round, scored tablets, debossed “VP/012″ in containers of 60 tablets, NDC# 61748-012-06, in containers of 90 tablets, NDC# 61748-012-09, in containers of 100 tablets, NDC# 61748-012-01, in containers of 500 tablets, NDC# 61748-012-05, and in hospital unit-dose cartons of 100 tablets (in strips of 10 tablets per strip), NDC# 61748-012-11.
Storage: Store in a well-closed container at controlled room temperature 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
Dispense in a well-closed container with a child resistant closure.
VersaPharm Inc. – An Akorn Company
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Atlanta, GA 30318
1.Drug Information, American Hospital Formulary Service. American Society of Hospital Pharmacists. Bethesda, Md. 1991.
2. USPDI, Drug Information for the Health Care Professional. United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Inc. Rockville, Md. 1991: 1 B : 2226-2227.
3. Goodman-Gilman A, Rall TW, Nies AS, Taylor P. The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, ed 8. New York, Pergamon Press. 1990; 1154.
4. Treatment of tuberculosis and tuberculosis infection in adults and children. Am Rev Respir Dis. 1986 ; 134 : 363-368.
5. Reynolds JEF, Parfitt K, Parsons AV, Sweetman SC. Martindale The Extra Pharmacopoeia, ed 29. London, The Pharmaceutical Press. 1989; 569-570.
6. Bioassay of pyrazinamide for possible carcinogenicity. National Cancer Institute Carcinogenesis Technical Report Series No. 48, 1978.
7. Zerger E, Anderson B, Haworth S, Lawlor T, Mortelmans K, Speck W. Salmonella mutagenicity tests: III. Results from the testing of 255 chemicals. Environ Mutagen. 1987; 9 (Suppl 9) : 1109.
8. Roman IC, Georgian L. Cytogenetic effects of some antituberculosis drugs in vitro. Mutation Research. 1977; 48: 215- 224.
9. Holdiness M. Antituberculosis drugs and breast-feeding. Arch Intern Med. 1984; 144: 1888.
10. Turcios N, Evans H. Preventing and managing tuberculosis in children. J Resp Dis. 1989; 10 (6) (Jun): 23.
11. Starke JR. Multidrug therapy for tuberculosis in children. Pediatr Infec Dis J. 1990; 9: 785793.
12. Specific requirements on content and format of labeling for human prescription drugs; proposed addition of “geriatric use” subsection in the labeling. Federal Register. 1990; 55 (212) (Nov 1): 46134-46137.
13. Stamathakis G, Montes C, Trouvin JH, et al. Pyrazinamide and pyrazinoic acid pharmacokinetics in patients with chronic renal failure. Clinical Nephrology. 1988 ; 30 : 230-234.
Twice Weekly Dose
SCORE: Two even pieces
SIZE: 13 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BLISTER PACK
- PYRAZINAMIDE 500mg in 1
- DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE DIHYDRATE
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE
- SILICON DIOXIDE
- CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM
- STEARIC ACID
| PYRAZINAMIDE |
|Labeler — REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Revised: 01/2020 REMEDYREPACK INC.
RxDrugLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed prescription drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by RxDrugLabels.com. Every individual prescription drug label and package insert entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.